France and Paris are famous for the bread. Some says it’s the best in the world. We, at Blue Fox Team, share this idea. There is so many “Boulangerie” in Paris that it’s is sometimes difficult to find the best of the best. Hopefully since 1994 there is a contest to know what is the best baguette in Paris! The winner of this annual contest becomes the offical Baguette provider for the palace of the Elysée, the house and the office of the French president. As we are talking about a very serious contest, the jury is composed of top professional with sevral “Meilleur Ouvrier de France” (definition here : https://goo.gl/rZe3qU) in it.
Here is the top 10 of 2016 :
And the Winner is :
1. CHARLES Florian et REYDELLET Mickael – 48, rue Madame (6e)
Here is the rest of the list :
2. FRAYSSE Alexandre – 121, avenue Félix-Faure (15e)
3. M. KOUROUGKLI – 33 bis, rue Saint-Amand (15e)
4. PLANCHAIS Alexandre – 40, rue Lepic (18e)
5. BOSSON Anthony – 73, boulevard Auguste-Blanqui (13e)
6. NELLY Julien – 85, rue Saint-Dominique (7e)
7. M. HAMADY – 104, rue du Faubourg-Saint-Antoine (12e)
8. BOUATTOUR Sami – 193, rue de Tolbiac (13e)
9. JOLY Vincent – 52, avenue d’Italie (13e)
10. M. SIMOES & VABRET – 30, rue d’Alésia (14e).
You want to find out about older winners? Here is a map of all the best baguette of Paris winners since 1994 :